Thursday, October 20, 2011

spring recital in videos


chesly not participating standing there plugging her ears


cheslys bracelet is more interesting than the dance


chesly on the end pouting again that is her bracelet on the floor in front of her


more of an evil stare than anything

*started recording this one cuz mrs Heidi told me chesly was right behind her actually participating yay


i was so excited chesly has a smile and ready to go she made me cry it was so beautiful and i was so happy to see her participate in her dance recital and i can hear her since we got to sit close to her
and my favorite song sorry if you can hear me sing lol i tried to hold back


its hard not to sing to these songs disney of course sorry but she is doing great showing off her dancing skills


more aladdin free style dancing


the princesses
woops i turned it sideways to see her whole dress but that messes up your view sorry
also tried not to sing but whispered pretty loud and sung another favorite

and second half chesly picked me to dance with her it was so beautiful im so glad i got to enjoy that dance with her even tho she just like jumping thanks to jeff for filming it for me
it made me cry cuz it was such a happy experience

No comments: